UCB Classic Cookery Intermediate is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Welcome to the UCB Classic Cookery App - Intermediate Level!
This app is designed to give users and UCB students cookery knowledge of classic techniques that are used throughout the industry, this app focuses on techniques and ingredients that you can apply to recipes within the app and within general cookery. This app has been packed with knowledge from the highly renowned chefs at UCB (University College Birmingham).
- Over 100 Technique and recipe videos.
- Over 150 Technique and recipe descriptions.
- Search facility - Search for an ingredient and see the techniques it can be applied to as well as recipes it is contained within.
- Areas of techniques including Fish, Preparation, Soups and more.
- Take a Quiz - take quizzes to improve technique knowledge, over 100 questions included.
- Take a Photo - impressed with a technique or recipe you have used from this app? Take a photo and share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and via email or even store it in your photo library.
- Send a Query - Send a query to a chef at UCB and have any questions answered about techniques or recipes.
We hope you enjoy the App!
Please note: This App requires a valid UCB Portal Login to access.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
UCB Classic Cookery Intermediate (version 1.07) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.